There’s a Better Way To Engage
Hill City Global is your on the ground trusted advisor for market entry advisement and project consulting for the US. Market. We’ve created a better way for South Eastern Europe companies to engage the US market and to build and grow their businesses.
More than advice. We look out for you.
Hill City Market Entry is a service for South Eastern Europe based companies in the early stages of developing or expanding their businesses abroad.
Based in Bulgaria with American founder and advisory board.
We understand the South Eastern Europe market and it’s challenges. We also know how the US markets work and what you can expect. We’ll give you the peace-of-mind you are looking for as you begin your journey.
World class guidance while you focus on what you do best.
We have already done the work of vetting and building partnerships in the US so you don’t have to. We can be your voice to the US market so you can focus on building your product and service.
Top-end management of your projects to allow for a quick start.
Through our high-end project management consulting capabilities we are also able to run projects for you so you can focus on building your team and capabilities.
What you get:
- A trusted US advisor
- Partner assessments and advisement for those looking into market entry
- Legal and accounting recommendations
- Hiring and training of local staff
- Cultural advisement
- Funding recommendations
- Legal entity formation advisement
We Activate Entrepreneurship in Bulgaria
- You are a business looking to set up an operation in the US to support your regional expansion
- You are an entrepreneur looking to start a brand new venture in the US market
- You are in the middle of expanding your North America coverage and have identified the US as a potential hub.
Our engagements don’t just end after you are setup. We can continue to work with you on various strategic initiatives once you get established.
Cost / Fees
We charge a small fee and/or take a small equity stake in the company to help you develop your go-forward plan